Thursday, September 8, 2011

Coupons

I need some help. A few people have asked me for ideas or suggestions on where to find the deals every week and I am more that willing to share these ideas but I am stuck as to how to go about doing that. There are many coupon site that you can go to find the deals. The three main sites that I like to go to on a regular basis are:

krazycouponlady.com

passionforsavings.com

livingrichwithcoupons.com

Some of these provide local coupon matchups for different states but they are useful in other ways.

In the end, though, you have to like couponing. It can't be a burden. I find that organizing coupons and hunting for a deal is a lot of fun and completely stress relieving (don't judge). For me, going into a store and getting something for almost nothing is totally worth it but I can see where other people would find it boring. I also like looking in my pantry a seeing it well stocked. My business is a roller coaster right now and knowing that I can provide for my family is very important to me.

So I need suggestions. Do you want me to tell you how I organize? How I find the deals? Do you want me to post deals that I do find on a blog? Any help would be great!!

Please post suggestions in comment boxes. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I think I like thrifting for the same reason you like couponing. The hunt is very soothing. :)

    I would like to read about ALL THREE of those things! Post away!!

    ReplyDelete