Saturday, January 26, 2013

Weigh in Retake - My scale hates me

So after my disappointing weigh in yesterday, I was literally down ALL DAY. I just couldn't believe that I was doing everything right, i.e. eating right and working out, and it just wasn't paying off. IT. WAS. SO. FRUSTRATING.

I am kind of a scale whore. I weigh myself everyday. It gives me the motivation I need for the rest of the day.

So...I weighed myself this morning....

233.8... WHAT????

There is no way I could have lost 4 lbs overnight. I sighed, thinking it was wrong, turned over the scale to reset it and wipe some of the crap off of the bottom. I stand on the scale again...233.8.

I reset the scale again thinking I might have fun doing this to the scale...

http:///www.quickmeme.com/meme/3peujz/


I stepped on the scale again. 233.8. Ok, I think it's made up it's mind. Maybe it sensed my rage. In any case......

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED.

2 comments: