Thursday, April 7, 2011

Light Georgisms

So I won't forget...

1) Today, when I asked about school, George stated that he drew Texas. When I asked why he said, "I like Texas because it's big and you were born there mommy." As my heart melted, he proceeded with "but I also like Germany a lot more because Daddy is from there." Sigh.

2) I made a tex mex casserole tonight that consisted of rice, beans, meat and cheese. George proceeded to take an HOUR AND A HALF to eat said meal. "Eat" is a little liberal. He would bring us the bowl tilting it towards himself making it hard to see inside. We caught on to that pretty quickly...cuz we are smart like that. He then decided to smush the rice down to the bottom to make it look like he ate more then he had. Again, we caught on because of the smartness. Oh that boy.


Henry update: Crab crawled at 8 months, walked at 15 months and 1 day, REAL crawl at 16 months. This boy is just going to do what he is going to do on his own schedule. We are just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

Seacrest out.

4 comments:

  1. He is determined to do it his way. :) What cutie pies you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that's great.. my 4 year old niece told me she could play a game that I found difficult because "her head was bigger than mine."
    The worst part? I argued with her, debating that my head was, indeed, much bigger than hers.

    Also, just as an FYI- I always feel a little dirty logging onto your site because I have to claim I am an adult and that I may encounter adult material....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!! ME TOO. I guess I could take it off but I do not promise to keep it kid friendly... :)It's a family blog, yes, but when my boys I don't want to think I was holding back. Mama's a little raunchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops it should read "when my boys grown up and read this I don't want THEM..." Good lord.

    ReplyDelete